1W : Why is the event being conducted?As an organizer, the reason why the event is being conducted is conveyed very clearly to the audience.It could be a casual party to in support of cause
2W : What is the event type?Perfect event type classification can't lead to a lot of re-work on target audience, marketing activities.
This is the filters that customers generally use to flip through the many events and fix on one.
3W : Who is this event for?
- Always know your target audience helps to do an analysis of the current trends of the targeted audience and mould your event accordingly.
- You could either choose the digital or traditional form of marketing, or both of them combined depending on the target audience.
4W : When will it be held?
- As an event organizer, ensure the following :
- Event doesn’t coincide with any public holidays or festive dates.
- The event date and timing shouldn’t be the prime reason why attendees choose not to come to the event.
- Ensure that it is held on the weekends.
- Finally based on even type event should conducted.Example if it marathon,event should be in early morning hours.
5W : Where is the venue?
The venue should serve the purpose of the event while being easily accessible.
1B : Budget
Budget will influence all the above 5W's. While sticking to your budget to conduct the event is important, you should always have some capital kept aside for a rainy day.